Monday, March 21, 2011

Accountability? Held Accountable on Melrose Blvd.

Every time I roll through Melrose Blvd, there seems to be a new piece put up by street art veterans to upcoming street artist. If you interested in seeing all types of street art from stencils, to wheat paste, to stickers, or just spray paint, you can take a stroll through Melrose Blvd and will  probably notice something you will admire. I have noticed many upcoming street artist on Melrose Blvd but one that sticks out to me is Accountability?. I like his style of work and the details he puts into his pieces. You would really have to see his pieces in person to truly appreciate it. This piece I found is my favorite so far from Accountability?. I don't think this pieces sucks. To find this piece click HERE. ENJOY
This piece to me has a deep meaning. It shows that there are people out there living by recycling cans just to survive.(hence the cans in the backpack) Life in Los Angeles is not all glamour,movie stars, and being successful in life. There are so many people out in LA that are barely making ends meet and is doing whatever it takes to survive,
I love the addition of the colorful 3-D looking cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment